Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Post Christmas Yippee!!!!!

So picture this, 5am Christmas Morning. My son jumps on my head and starts yelling "The Sun iss Shining Mommy". I think he must have some sort of cateract problem or something, because the only thing shining was my eyes from lack of sleep. We open the bedroom door and Joey say's "Momma, He was here" in an awed hushed voice "Who was here I ask?" "Santa Momma!!!!" he yells, "Well how do you know?" Iask, he rolls his eyes, uses both hands to motions to the front room and says "Well LOOK Momma!!!!!". I think it was an Oh Duh' moment as far as he was concerned. It was the cutest thing ever. While I made him wait (Because I'm a horrible Mommy) He was allowed to open open one present. I was a GI Joe Jeep and action figure (Don't say Doll anyone). He was in heaven until he realized it was going to take 3 adults and about an hour just to get the darn thing out of the box!!! But the hit of the morning seems to be the Hot Wheels Octoblaster. It's a race track that can crash cars and drives the cats completely insane. It's awsome!!!! Gotta go, I think I hear a car crashing now and I don't want to miss a thing!!

No comments: