Friday, December 16, 2005

Working with the Nearly Departed

So as some of you may know I've been temping for the last 3 months with a company that was bought out and all the people around me are being let go. Actually they brought me in because to many people had quit or been let go already and they needed someone who could do it all. In walks me:). Well it turns out that even though I've onnly been here a short time I am going to miss these people. Some of them have been with the company for like 30 years. To add to feeling of sadness I think I am going to be offered a job with the company that bought them out. That makes me Estatick, but before I even applied for the recomended position I made sure none of these guy's wanted it. I feel good and bad about the whole thing. Well I guess I just wanted to get that off my chest.

1 comment:

the muse said...

Hey Kid, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get the job. Keep us posted!