Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Almost Christmas

I am as excited as my 3 year old about Christmas this year. I hve big plans for the New Year and Christmas may play into those plans!! I can't wait to see Joey face when he opens all his gifts. He is going to be so excited, maybe more so for the wrapping paper, but excited none the less. I also am excited about spending the Holiday's with Dave and Emma, they are very special to me and I want to see them excited also (No dirty comments about Dave getting excited People). I want to Wish all of you a wonderful Chirstmas. I have probably 6 years worth of Christmas cards setting in my closet, I but them every year and send them never!! So Very Merry Christmas and may you get Excited for Christmas Also!!!! I love you all!

1 comment:

the muse said...

So what are these big plans you are referring to? Do tell! And I would think that you're tired of seeing Dave excited by now. How long have you been together? (See, that wasn't TOO dirty, was it?)

Merry Christmas kid!!

Love, Dawn