Monday, March 06, 2006

Life as I see it

This weekend was a all out mess. My Mom has some dort of virus that is affecting her kidneys, so she is kind of tired and cranky. To cheer her up on Saturday I took her to get a manicure. Instead of a manicure we ended up shopping for clothes for my dad and buying a booty ugly bed room set that she loved at a estate sale. Now I had a cranky tired Mom a Cranky and tired Dad (He hates new clothes and moving futniture) and a cranky tired Kid. My day actually started Saturday by my taking the boy to a childrens expo at Arlington Park Race Track. He wanted to know if he could bet the Ponies (My moms Influance). So needless to say when Dave called Saturday evening I was so glad he was tired, because All I wanted to do was crash. Sunday was just as bad. I shopped for Groceries and had to get 2 of my cousins to go and get the bedroom set with me (Thank god for huge cusins with big trucks!!) I did get to see my cousin Carrie, she was in for the weekend from college. She is skinny as a rail, what the heck happened to the Freshman 20 I keep hearing about?!?!?! We got the stuff moved in, the old stuff out and visited for a while. I then had to run a few more errands and get ready for the oscars (Which I missed most of) Finally I got to go to bed (After whining for a while that my head hurt) and this morning all ?I wanted was to get into work so I could get a break!!! So kudos to those of you who get a peaseful weekend, I'm shooting to get one sometime next month is possible!!

2 comments:

Andrew said...

Sorry to hear you weekend was a mess- here's to a quiet and happy week.

the muse said...

I hear ya, chickie! I really LOATHE when my weekend is so crazy, that going back to work is a relief! Try to take it easy okay?