Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Devil and the Deep Blue Joey

OK so the other day, on the way to a interview with a school, my loving and beutiful son informed me that he had come from the Devil.
You see hwe has always been told that he came to live with me after God felt I was a good enough person to have an angel (OK so it's a little sappy, but I'm a mommy darn it), he has also been told that god is everywhere. So when my goofy brother said, just as a joke, that the devil was everywhere, somhow my baby boy decided that the devil had made him. Needless to say, my brother is now sleeping with the fishes and I had to fix that misconception in the 7 min. it was going to take to get to the school that promotes prayer before all meals and in the mornings. I managed to keep my little boy from telling the teachers he was a spawn of satan, but it was a close thing.
from all of this I have learned that my baby is truly a evil genius, and that the function of a childs mind is no where near the function of an adults. They are much smarter and open minded than we are.
Well I'd better get going, but I will try and catch up with all of you soon. :)

2 comments:

the muse said...

Hmmm... are you pondering what I'm pondering? You tell Joey that you're a good enough person to have an angel, but then you send your brother to sleep with the fishies. Not that I don't understand that; having brothers of my own, I get it. You call your loving and beautiful son an "evil little troll" and an "evil genius". Think maybe he's getting a wee bit confused?

Oh, and by the way... STOP CALLING MY GODSON EVIL!! He's an ANGEL. =)

Andrew said...

I agree with Dawn- he is an Angel- your precious gift from God.

Thanks for all the love and support this week.