Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Wierdly Enough

I spent my weekend at Ikea. I had to get a new Bedroom set that included a bed in the sky for my little spawn of satan. It was an experiance. I'm not sure I've ever spent that much money in one store before in my life. I did not expect to have to contend with a whining crying drop off at school because of this shopping spree however. This morning my son informed me that he could not go to school, because then he would not be able to nap in the bed in the sky (A Loft bed for those of you out of the loop). I actually had to drop him off kicking and screaming this morning. I was horrible. Now I'm feeling like the wicked with of the West and My kid hates me. I actually went so far as to call the teacher and check on him. Apperently he shut up as soon aws I walked out the door. I think I need to see a shrink. I also think I need to never spend that much money to get this kind of trauma ever again!!!!

1 comment:

the muse said...

Again, must I remind you to please quit calling my beautiful and loving godchild things like "evil" and "spawn of satan"! But at least you know that your little angel LOVES his bed in the sky!

It was so much fun to hang out with you two Monday night! =)