Tuesday, March 14, 2006

1st Day of Pre School

OK so leaving the house this morning was a pain in the you-know what. My Mom needed my car, I was freaking because what it my baby got sick and I needed to go and pick him up from school?! What if their was a fire there and he needed me to rescue him? In the end I gave my mother the car as well as my cell phone (So if they called I could immediately get a hold of her to chant "I told you So" over and over again) and we dealt with the larger problem.

"Momma I won't go"
"Why Baby"
"I hate this shirt!!"
"But you loved this shirt last night?!?!?"
"Ugly Now, and I don't want to bring a share toy, who will take care of it when I come home at night?"
"If you don't bring a share toy then you don't get to play with any other share toys that the other kids bring this week."

All I got for that comment was an evil glare that shot ice cubes down my spine!!!!

"Momma?" Tears running down his face "I don't wanna go to a new school" Big shiny eyes staring at me from under damp lashes.
"Boo Boo, You are gonna love this school. I promise" He walked out to the car with me like I was taking him to the guillotine.

We get to school, we forgot the share toy so he brings in a kazoo from the car. He walks into the classroom, drops his coat on the floor turns around holding some little hussies hand and says to me

"OK Momma, you can go away now"!!!!!!!!

That little brat, imagine the unmitigated Gaul it took for him to say that too me. Doesn't he know I am going to be crying all morning and most of the afternoon because My baby is growing up?!?!? Isn't he even a little scared? Well I've called to check on him, and as far as the teachers can tell he is perfectly happy, they are very impressed about how secure and well adjust my child is. That is such a crock, the brat is just acting this way so I look like some sort of lunatic. That's it, on Thursday, I'm going to make him wear tight underwear or something else uncomfortable, let him know how it feels!!!

No comments: