Thursday, February 09, 2006

New Job

OK, sorry about the delay (Salright Dawn!) I am in training for my new job, so far I really like it a lot. We did have one guy that was really not doing well, they had to let him go. I felt sorry for him, but there is only so much you can do to help a person before it becomes a detriment to them. Any way, I am learning a lot of new stuff about printing (Surprise, Surprise!) and I actually got to see some presses the other day. They are pretty cool. I'm not really learning how to sell so much as how to talk about the products intelligently.
Also I recently got a new car. Just for the record, I am loving it!! I is a really spiffy "Virgin American Camel". Joey also loves it, but we did have to go out and get him a booster seat instead of his regular car seat, the best thing about the booster as far as he is concerned is that fact that it has cup holders!! Now he has enough leg room no matter who is sitting in the passenger seat.
Also, I have started trying to get back into Yoga and Taoism again. Not like as a religion, but as a way of calming myself and getting a little more physical limber. I know it sounds kind of like "New Age BS" but it really worked for me in the past.
So now I've pretty much updated you on all the great stuff!! The boy toy is still around more or less, I am still trying to get my mother a new job (It totally seems to stink looking for a job when you are over 50) and I still teach the HS Class every other week at church. I am looking into getting Joey into a daycare 2 days a week and my father is actually all for it, he used to sneer every time I suggested it.
Hope you are all doing well.

No comments: