Monday, January 23, 2006

Love As I see It

So I spent Sunday at church and with some great friends. LOater that night as I was being forced to Watch yet another Scooby Doo episode It occured to me that I had really enjoyed seeing those friends, even though we had run into a guy I used to know who was hyper at the very least. I also realized how much I cared about both of those friends and that I probably didn't tell them nearly enough how great they were. I my life I have finally decided I am blessed with my circle of friends and family. Son of the people I know have taught me so much about strengeth and compassion that I can't believe I ever felt alone in my whole life. I realized that New Friends or old, life and love make everything better in the end.

1 comment:

the muse said...

Did you ever stop to think that your friends don't tell you nearly enough how wonderful YOU are? It was great to hang out with you this weekend!