Monday, February 13, 2006

Weekend Delight

So Dave took my hint (Will wonders never cease) and took me dancing. It was kind of cool, we went to a restraint called the Wellington in Rolling Meadows and danced to a lot of Big band Music. The best part was the Band name though, it was "The Manila Funk Band" Dave of course keeps swearing that the band was Manila Vanilla, but I know he is Getting Sometimers. You have never danced to Sinatra until you have Danced to Sinatra as done by a Filipino gentleman. I had a Apple martini. It was very strong. It was a lot of Fun and I hope we do it again soon, this coming weekend he is talking about going to a dance Bar. That will be fun too!!

2 comments:

the muse said...

Wow... I can't picture Dave as a dancer. Glad you had a good time though!

Andrew said...

Save the dancing for when I come to town-- boyfriend or not I will drag your butt to the dance floor!!