Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Tree Killer

I AM THE MIGHTY TREE KILLER!!!!!!!!

I got to saw down a tree in my yard that keeps dropping mullberry's for my son to walk in. I am so tired of wiping up red foot prints in the summer. It still has some branches, just not right over the walkway. I also planted some flowers and went on a cleaning spree in the bedroom. I think I am ready for spring to, well, um, spring!!!!

At a later date I am going to put in something I need some advice on, but not quite yet. I need to think on it a bit more.

Have a great Easter Weekend Everyone!!!!

Love You All.

2 comments:

Andrew said...

In my opinion if you have planted flowers then you have made up for cutting down the tree!
Happy Easter

the muse said...

Tree-killer!! I am so going to sic my brother on you for that. Just wait til you get that 30+ minute lecture on how hard it is to grow trees. Seriously.

Hurray for planting flowers! Has Joey trampled them yet? I hope not.

Looking forward to seeing you on Easter!

Love ya!!