Monday, December 18, 2006

Christmas is comming!!!

Eeeeeeekkkkkkk!!!!!
I have only 6 more day to bring up the national debt to a proper amount!! I need to spend, spend, spend!!! I think I just hurt something?!?!?!? I also think I have pretty much lost my ever-lovin' mind. I am so tired of malls, and even internet shopping is getting on my nerves, I maen how many passwords can one site require?!?!? I miss my friands and I miss a normal Life, but I still have more christmas spirit than a lot of people I know. My Director actually fired someone on Friday, HO,Ho,Ho Merry Freakin' christmas !!!!!!

OK a little more normal now. I have a gazzillion dollars in presents sitting in my car for the children at Bessies Table my soup kitchen. I got doners to give the gifts and I bought some other stuff and tonight is the night for the handing out of the gifts. I'm actually really excited about that. Joey was ticked when he saw the R/C Dinosaur for another kid, but he will get over it.

Sorry folks but I now have to go back to work. I'll write ASAP now that I changed my password!!!

No comments: