Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Vacation

1 week with a lot of people I love and 1 or 2 I can't stand. I managed to be pretty good about it all and all, I killed nobody and I was not the one who over the front railing and brought it down. I did set my arm on fire and get the mother of all sunburns, but it was one of the most relaxing weeks of my life. Me, Mom, Dad, Joey, Jake, Mary, John and Dave Eley, plus 2 cousins 2 nephews and a husband of Cuz and Fiance of Cuz, add in to all of this a "Fiance" of brother and you have a very mixed crowd. I went to beaches, beached my car, walked around, slept late and generally just veged with my kid. Joey had a blast, he loved the beaches, he loved the boats he loved something called the Tornado at a carnival and he caught his first 2 fish (So what if it was at a trout farm where they herd the fish toward you!!). That boy was in heaven. He was estatic and he had all his favorite people around him, well all his favorites as of this week, last week Auntie Dawn was his favorite and I was pond scum. I'll try and blog more soon.

2 comments:

the muse said...

Welcome back chickie - glad to hear you had such a great time on your vacation! You must have been proud of Joey, catching two fish - trout farm or not, that's great! I just have one question... how on earth did you manage to beach your car?

the muse said...

Hey!! Whatever happened to "I'll try to blog more soon." May I refer you to one of Andrew's previous postings:

http://mylifewhatanadventure.blogspot.com/2006/08/bad-blogger.html

Be sure to read the first paragraph!!