Thursday, August 03, 2006

Life as I see it

So Ok, Sue me, I'm a bad Blogger!!! It's been a while since my last blog and I almost feel catholic and in need of a good confession. Lately their has been a lot of unrest at work, theu changed the commissions structure and most everyone got an increase in their Goals. Well basically everyone but me. It turns out that as a new person my gooal was set to hight to begin with, actually it was the highest in the office. The thing is I met and exceeded it last month and the month before so they left it and didn't even give it a boost (Woo Hoo for me). On the down side of being number one is the stress, see laszt Sunday I ended up in the ER with a heart problem. Turns out the medication I was on combined with stress made my little heart go pitter patter a few too many times. Actually 3 too many to be exact. It would be supposed to beat once and it would beat 4 times instead. Go figure. It's not life threatening but it does cause anxiety attackes. So lucky for me I am going to be in MI on vacation this comeing week. Also no more Claritain for my allergies!!!! Joey 4th B-Day party went very well, we went out with God Mommy Dawn last weekend to a museum and she spend an unmentionable amount on a toy for him. He is a happy healthy spoiled 4 year old. But lets face it, what kid of mine would not be spoiled?? I'll try and be better at posting in the future Andy. love you all.

4 comments:

the muse said...

You're back! I missed your online postings. And woman - don't make me have to yell at you about your health. Did you get that medication we talked about last weekend? Please take good care of yourself!

Have a wonderful time on your vacation if I don't talk to you before you go!

Hey - hope you also had fun on Sunday. I absolutely had a blast playing with Joey at the museum. =)

Love you chickie!!

Andrew said...

Have a great vacation- I'll see ya soon.

Andrew said...

Have a great vacation- I'll see ya soon.

Andrew said...

Have a great vacation- I'll see ya soon.